- What is Better Help?
- BetterHelp is the largest therapy platform worldwide. They change the way people get help with facing life’s challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp makes professional therapy available anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Who will be helping you?
- After you sign up, Better Help will match you to an available therapist who fits your objectives, preferences, and the type of issues you are dealing with. Different therapists have different approaches and areas of focus, so it’s important to find the right person who can achieve the best results for you. We have found that we are able to provide a successful match most of the time; however, if you start the process and you feel your therapist isn’t a good fit for you, you may elect to be matched to a different therapist.
- BetterHelp offers access to licensed, trained, experienced, and accredited psychologists (PhD / PsyD), marriage and family therapists (LMFT), clinical social workers (LCSW / LMSW), and board licensed professional counselors (LPC).
- How much does it cost?
- The cost of therapy through BetterHelp ranges from $60 to $90 per week (billed every 4 weeks) and it is based on your location, preferences, and therapist availability. You can cancel your membership at any time, for any reason.
- Can I stay anonymous?
- When you sign up we do not ask you for your full name or contact information. You may pick any “nick name” which will identify you in the system. When you decide to start the therapy process, we will ask you for your contact information for emergency situations. This is kept safe in the system so it can be used if your therapist believes that you or someone else might be in danger.
- Your therapist may request additional specific information about you as required by their licensing board guidelines. This information is kept strictly confidential and protected by our secure system and patient data protection laws.
- Website: www.betterhelp.com
FAQ Page: https://www.betterhelp.com/faq/